Many of us wonder and have the desire to build up the perfect shape so that every ones eye can settle on us. We as humans seek attention. We want to be noticed. Today everyone wants to be the best and many efforts are made by an individual to be the grabber of the attention. Now many of us keep trying out different work out plans and diet chart but still somewhere down the line we are not sure whether it is going to work out or not. Whenever we see someone with good sculpted physique, we arrive at a decision that he must be using steroids which may be true or not. Steroids are not the only one that gives an individual a perfect shape. There are testosterone too that makes up for a perfect body.
What is a testosterone? : – It is an androgen that is made by the leydig cells of testicles. They play an important role in formation of prostrate and again testicles. They promote secondary male characteristics like voice, bone structure and more importantly muscle growth. The confusion is always between the functions of an anabolic steroids and testosterones.
Here are some points that differentiate testosterones from anabolic steroids:-
- As the name suggests, anabolism is a metabolic state where our bodies arrange and organize simpler compounds in to much more complex i.e. muscles.
- The first difference is the fact that steroid are manmade. They duplicate the hormones of our body where as testosterone is a natural secretion of testicles. Steroids are taken from the molecular structure of testosterone.
- Testosterone boosters are nothing but the one that stimulates your own body to create more testosterone. It is more of an internal and natural secretion where as steroids are more of foreign enzymes coming into the body.
- Improved stamina and mental sharpness are the result of appropriate amounts of testosterone in the body. Even when steroid are taken with utmost precision in quantities still there are chances of side effects or any wrong happenings in the body.
There occurs a race of competition between the two for taking the place of first. The following are the few aspects where the two are compared.
- Legality is of great concern these days. Anabolic steroids are not completely legalized. Still there are few steroids that are not approved by the Food and drug administration. Where are testosterone are legalized which means that chances of extremely adverse effects are less. How to get legal sources of test is at an individual’s reach.
- Regarding the safety aspect steroids are not recommendable to a very great extent. Testosterone boosters are very much recommendable.
When there is so much information about fitness and steroids, it absolutely lies in the hands of an individual. Always go for something that is safe and reliable rather than something that shows immediate results in a positive manner and have lots of negative effects in the long run. Testosterone boosters are the unanimous decision.