There are plenty of means to reduce gum disease. It is something that is avoided by most people. Luckily, you can avert gum disease. Additionally, gum disease is something which the majority of people don’t think about until it will become obvious they have it. Naturally, you can do a lot of things to stop gum disease all on your own. Periodontal (gum) disease not only affects our oral wellbeing. Additionally, but it also plays an important role in the overall wellness of our entire body.
Many people when they brush their teeth seen some blood when rinsed which is the first sign of gum disease that leads to periodontal disease. Gum disease is inflammation, swelling and bleeding of the gum tissue caused by plaque.
- Pour 1/2 cup blueberries, 1/2 cup skimmed milk, one chopped banana, and one tablespoon vanilla extract in a blender and blended at high speed until desired consistency. Serving and drinking at the time. Blackberries have inhibitory properties of oral bacteria that cause gum disease.
- Mix 2 ounces of clear honey bee with seven drops of lemon juice and 7 of essential oil of Make daily rinses with this preparation.
- Boil 1/2 cup water one teaspoon Arnica and let stand for 5 minutes. Strain and add one tablespoon of aloe juice or Aloe Vera, another white clay and a last of glycerin liquid vegetable. Remove and pour into a container with a tight lid. Put some of this preparation as a paste on the toothbrush and brush all teeth. Rinse and store in the refrigerator for three
- Mix 2 ounces of Aloe Vera Gel or Aloe Vera with 2 ounces of honey and eight drops of hydrogen peroxide. Make mouthwashes with this preparation two times a day.
- Pour one tablespoon Agrimonia in a cup of water is boiling. Cover and leave to infuse. Gargle several times a day
- Pour 3.75 ml of almond oil (base oil) in a clean container and add three drops of lemon oil, eight drops of oil tea tree one drop of orange oil and four drops myrrh oil. Mix the ingredients well. Brushing once or twice a day and massage the gums with a couple of drops of this preparation.
- Pour 240 milliliters of distilled water in a bottle and add two drops of oil of myrrh, two drops of fennel oil, two drops of oil Tea Tree 1 drop of oil bergamot and one drop of peppermint oil. Stirring to mix the ingredients. After having brushed your teeth, rinse your mouth thoroughly with about 15 milliliters of this preparation.
- Bake 30 to 60 gr. Alder in a liter of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. Make gargling and rinsing several times a day. This remedy also can be used for sore throats and inflammation of the throat.
- Eat a bunch of fresh arugula leaves with stems, chewing well, mainly in the morning, after taking oral hygiene
- Extract the juice of a handful of flowers elderberry and perform swish some water daily.
- Mix equal parts, tormentil root, and oak bark and extract a tablespoon. Pour in 1/2 liter of water and let it enter up to a boil. Remove from heat and keep at rest for about further 10 minutes. After this time should be strained. With this mixture, mouth rinses several times a day
- Washing a Granada and remove the shell. Place in a container with 1 cup water and boil for 5 minutes. Cover and let cool. Swish performs this preparation several times a day.
- Boil 30 g marshmallow root 1 liter of water for 10 minutes. Perform several rinses a day
Some Recommendations: How To Reverse Receding Gum Line
Brushing teeth with a soft bristle toothbrush, three times a day for three minutes each time. It is important that the brush is placed at a 45-degree angle against the gums and teeth, and is rotated in circles. Equally necessary it is to brush, too, the tongue to reduce the number of bacteria and to increase circulation.
Gently massage your gums and teeth with Naturessmile gum balm. Nature smile gum pastes a natural and proven effective treatment, which is used to treat gum, relieving pain and reducing inflammation. Just apply a little bit naturesmile gum paste directly onto gums three times a day. Herbal extracts of Natures smile will stop receding gums naturally within a few days.
- Use toothpaste that controls tartar helps improve gum reducing gum disease.
- Use waxed dental floss (it is easier to move between the teeth) at least twice a day.
- Gargle with water and rinse your mouth immediately after eating, if you have a toothbrush handy.
- Eating a balanced diet with vegetables, fresh fruits, whole grains and avoid sugars, fats and starchy foods that stimulate the growth of bacteria as they make the food particles to the teeth segue
- Natural supplements are This is a substance that the body naturally produces, and that of acting as a vitamin vitalize tissue in general and specifically to the gum. In fact, this substance is often insufficient in people with gum problems such as gum disease, why it should replace it in the form of supplements. We recommend taking 90 to 180 mg, in 2 doses, 20 minutes before meals.
- Schedule dental appointments on a regular basis to prevent and treat gum diseases.
- Avoid smoking as it may reduce blood flow to the gums and can hinder healing.
- Avoid breathing through the mouth as it tends to dry the gums and increase the number of bacteria.
It is important to mention that the areas are located on a bridge holding an artificial tooth, receive special care to prevent gum diseases evolves and destroys the teeth that hold the bridge.