Every serious body builder knows that a great workout routine is useless without an effective diet of healthy shakes. While many workout enthusiasts assume that all great body building shakes taste bad, with the right ingredients, a healthy shake can be the tastiest meal of the day.
- Cheesecake Protein Cheesecake isn’t just for dessert anymore. With this delicious body building shake, anyone can enjoy the taste of cheesecake every day of the week without feeling guilty. First, add a fourth of a cup of graham crackers to the mix.
Then, pour an ounce of fat-free cream cheese over the graham crackers and place the mix into the blender. Finally, add two scoops of vanilla protein and one cup of unsweetened Almond Milk to top it off. Blend the ingredients together until you have a nice creamy mixture. This shake can be enjoyed as a mid-morning snack or an after lunch dessert.
- Muscular Mango Fruit-loving body builders will enjoy the muscular mango body building shake. Because this shake requires a significant amount of frozen fruits, consumers are encouraged to read a blender review and purchase a quality blender that’s capable of mixing any type of ingredients together.
First, add one-half cup of frozen mango and one-half cup of frozen pineapple. Blend these two ingredients together first before adding the rest into the mix. On top of the frozen mango and pineapple, add two scoops of vanilla protein and one-half cup of fat-free yogurt. On top of the yogurt, add a tablespoon of orange juice concentrate and one cup of sugar free yogurt. The muscular mango shake can be enjoyed during breakfast or right before a workout.
- Caramel Coffee The caramel coffee body building shake is one of the easiest shakes to make. Begin by putting two scoops of chocolate protein into a blender. On top of the chocolate protein, add a teaspoon of sugar-free caramel creamer and a teaspoon of any type of instant coffee. Finally, pour a cup of unsweetened Almond Milk into the mix, blend, and enjoy. This body building shake is a great way to start the work day.
- Dark Chocolate Banana Shake Similar to the mango shake, the dark chocolate banana shake requires a quality blender due to the frozen contents of the drink. Begin this shake by adding one-half frozen banana to the mix followed by one tablespoon of dark chocolate chips. Then, add two scoops of chocolate protein and one teaspoon of cinnamon. Once these ingredients have been added, mix them together for ten seconds. As the finishing touch on this delicious protein shake, add one cup of unsweetened Almond Milk, continue to blend, and then enjoy.
- Sweet Strawberry Shake Similar to the other fruit shakes on this list, the sweet strawberry protein shake is perfect for anyone that loves a little fruit with their breakfast. Begin this shake by putting a half cup of frozen strawberries into your blender.
On top of the strawberries, add a teaspoon of Flaxseed Oil, eight ounces of water and a cup of fat-free strawberry yogurt. For the finishing touch, add two scoops of vanilla protein and then blend until the mixture becomes creamy. This shake can be enjoyed as an after workout treat during any time of the day.